Need help? We’re here for you, your partner and family if you…
- are making decisions before, during or after antenatal tests
- have been given a worrying result from an antenatal screening or diagnostic test
- have been told your baby has a fetal anomaly
- have to make a decision about continuing or ending your pregnancy
- have made a decision following antenatal testing and would like on-going support
How ARC can support you
ARC’s national helpline
Want to talk? We’re here as often as you need us.
Our helpline is answered by trained staff.
Monday to Friday: 10.00am – 5.30pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 8 – 10pm – email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an evening call.