Mission and vision
ARC remains unique – the only national charity providing independent information and emotional support through antenatal testing and its consequences.
- To grow to be a truly UK-wide sustainable organisation
- To extend reach to all parents affected by fetal anomalies.
- To extend reach to all healthcare professionals involved in antenatal testing
- To maintain and develop our close collaborative relationship with policy makers and key clinicians in the field of antenatal screening and diagnosis
- We believe that every parent should have access to non-directive information and support through antenatal testing and its consequences
- We seek to remain at the forefront of policy development and work in partnership with policy makers and healthcare professionals in order to achieve best care for parents
- We believe that parents must be able to make choices based on their individual circumstances
Even though I did really trust the hospital, sometimes it’s just nice to be able to talk to someone who’s not associated.