Fundraise for us
Help support our work with anxious, expectant, and bereaved parents by organising a community fundraising event.
Community fundraising is a great way of getting your local community involved in something fun that can raise money for charity. This could be with friends and family, colleagues or neighbours.
I managed to double my target on fundraising, and I hope it means families who end up going through the same terrible decisions regarding a wanted child have the help and support they need from ARC.
Community fundraising gives you the chance to do your own fundraising at a time and date that suits you. There are so many ways you can fundraise within your community. We have put together some ideas below.
- Channel your inner domestic goddess and whip up some baked goodies for a cake sale.
- Contact local shops and business for prizes and hold a raffle.
- Clear out your clutter and raise money for ARC at the same time with a jumble sale.
- Hold a dress-down day, with contributions to take part going to ARC.
- Work with someone who’s always turning the air blue? Get an office swear box and donate the fines to ARC!
- Plan an office sports day: not only can you raise money for ARC, but it is an excellent team building event too.
With friends and family:
- Go on a sponsored walk with a group of friends.
- Find your cleverest friends and hold a quiz night.
- Turn your weekly catch up into a coffee morning event for ARC.
ARC Fundraising Pack
- Download our Fundraising Information Pack, which includes:
- How to maximize your fundraising
- Getting your local press to cover your event
- The legal and health and safety issues you should consider when fundraising
- ARC sponsorship forms
- Customizable posters
We can also provide you with any of the following items to aid your fundraising:
- an ARC t-shirt
- ARC posters
- ARC pens
- ARC balloons
- ARC information sheets
- ARC collection box
- ARC business cards
If you have any questions about fundraising within your community, please get in touch with our office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7713 7356.