ARC's 30th Anniversary Fundraising Pack
2018 is ARC's 30th Anniversary year. For 30 years, ARC has provided non-directive support to parents and professionals through antenatal screening and its consequences, and we want you all to celebrate with us.
Download Our 30th Anniversary Pack
Click here to download our 30th Anniversary Fundraising Pack, and see how you can help ARC make this our biggest and best year yet. Our pack contains ideas and tools to help set up your own fundraising event, all you need to do is decide how you would like to fundraise.
You can also contact the office and we'll post you some fundraising essentials, including balloons and posters, and a fundraising box. Call 0207 713 7356 or email email@example.com.
Why Fundraise for ARC?
ARC is the only national charity to provide information and support to parents worried about antenatal testing, whether:
- they are anxious about the tests, or need more information
- they have received a high risk result
- they have been told their baby has a fatal fetal anomaly, and are deciding what to do next
- they are continuing with an affected pregnancy
- they have chosen to terminate the pregnancy
ARC will continue to provide support to parents, whatever decision is made about the future of their pregnancy, for as long as it is needed. ARC also supports grandparents and other family members who may be struggling with the loss of a much-wanted grandchild or relative.
Providing these vital information and support services costs ARC around £250,000 per year. ARC does not receive government funding, so we rely heavily on the donations and fundraising of our members and supporters.
How can my donations help?
- £10 will provide an information and support pack for an expectant or bereaved parent.
- £20 will cover the cost of running our website for one day – providing invaluable support and information to parents and healthcare professionals.
- £50 will pay for 20 copies of ARC publications for a hospital, to be given to parents who are making a decision about the future of their pregnancy.
- £100 will help ARC to provide support and information for one couple from their first antenatal test onwards. We can offer them telephone and email support, membership of the ARC forum, regular newsletters, and a range of publications throughout the duration of testing and afterwards, whatever decision they make.
How will ARC receive my donations?
There are a number of ways you can send your donations to ARC:
- By cheque: payable to ARC, to 210 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2JU.
- By bank transfer: contact the office on 0207 713 7356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for our details.
- Online fundraising page: you can set up an online fundraising page via Charity Checkout. Simply click here and follow the instructions. All donations made via Charity Checkout will then be automatically sent to ARC
Need More Information?
Contact the office on 0207 713 7356 or email email@example.com.
We would like to say a big thank you to Carr Creative for designing our fantastic fundraising pack.