The following publications may be of interest to healthcare professionals in the field of antenatal screening.
Before you place an order have you considered becoming a member of ARC?
All our healthcare professional members receive a free set of ARC publications worth £21 when they sign up. There are also many great additional reasons to join including:
- Free set of ARC publications worth £21
- Discounted ARC study days: just £85 for one day, £155 for two days and £220 for three days
- Confidential password protected ARC healthcare professional forum where you can post questions to the ARC team and other professionals and receive peer support in a safe environment
- E-newsletter three times a year written exclusively for professional members containing news of the latest developments in policy and research and ARC events
- Access to the ARC online resource centre
- Three printed copies of ARC News per annum, containing accounts from parents of their experiences of ending a wanted pregnancy because of fetal anomaly
- Priority booking for ARC’s biennial healthcare professionals’ conference providing up-to-date information around policy and research
- Helpline cards in quantity for your patients
- 10% discount in ARC Shop
- 25% discount on publication purchases for your unit
See all the advantages of being an ARC healthcare professional member.