Professional Membership for students
We think that it is important for the future generation of healthcare professionals to have access to ARC resources before they enter their profession. That is why we offer students a special discounted rate of £15 to become a professional member. Here is what you will get with that
- Free set of ARC publications worth £21
- Discounted ARC study days: just £85 for one day, £155 for two days and £220 for three days
- Confidential password protected ARC healthcare professional forum where you can post questions to the ARC team and other professionals and receive peer support in a safe environment
- E-newsletter three times a year written exclusively for professional members containing news of the latest developments in policy and research and ARC events
- Access to the ARC online resource centre
- Three printed copies of ARC News per annum, containing accounts from parents of their experiences of ending a wanted pregnancy because of fetal anomaly
- Priority booking for ARC’s biennial healthcare professionals’ conference providing up-to-date information around policy and research
- Helpline cards in quantity for your patients
- 10% discount in ARC Shop
- 25% discount on publication purchases for your unit
How do I become a member?
How do I renew my existing student membership?
Members of ARC are able to renew their membership for a further year at £5.
When your membership is due for renewal we will contact you to let you know what to do next.