Date posted: Friday 28 Aug 2015
Some of the things we'd like to do are:
1. Have a named contact in every maternity unit offering antenatal screening in the UK, ensuring that anxious expectant parents are aware of the support ARC can offer.
2. Recruit a new Co-ordinator to raise awareness of ARC across Wales.
3. Develop and promote 'best practice guidelines' for parents facing prenatal diagnosis.
4. Develop and update our publications to ensure parents are provided with the most accurate information on screening and diagnosis.
5. Create and maintain a directory of non-directive counsellors and therapists from across the UK so we can signpost ARC members to practitioners we know and trust.
We won't be able to do any of these things without the support of you, our members. You can help us get there by making a one-off or regular donation; fundraising for ARC, or making ARC your employers' Charity of the Year. Please help us to reach our goals and ensure that we can provide information and support to every parent who needs us. Thank you!
Return to previous page