- If you are making decisions before, during and after tests in pregnancy...
- If you have been given a worrying result from a test
- If you have been told your unborn baby has an anomaly
- If you have to make difficult decisions about continuing or ending the pregnancy
- If you have made a decision and would like ongoing support
...please contact ARC for independent information, practical advice and individualised support.
You can call our helpline on 0845 077 2290 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, you can also follow the links on the right.